What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think of spark plugs? We are sure you are unanimously telling us – iridium spark plugs.
Iridium spark plugs are the latest and best plugs – a true gift for your car. Now, when you search for the top iridium plugs, you will come across ACDelco quite often. ACDelco is an excellent brand that has managed to make its mark in the world of auto parts. Its spark plugs are said to be among the best. Let’s dig deeper and see if they are really worth the hype.
ACDelco has been a part of the industry for over 100 years now. The brand is renowned for manufacturing GM genuine parts and original equipment. It sells true OE parts for Cadillac, GMC, Chevrolet, Buick, etc. It also covers most non-GM vehicles and since it is so popular and reliable, most car owners turn to ACDelco for their genuine parts.
ACDelco Iridium Spark Plugs Review
Now, let’s learn whether ACDelco Iridium Spark Plugs are worth the popularity.
These spark plugs are available individually or in packs of 4. You can purchase them based on your needs. Their main features and specifications are as follows:
- They offer much better stability when the engine is idle.
- The spark plugs are also known to enable smoother performance.
- The ACDelco Iridium Spark Plugs have smaller electrodes that are more efficient. You will notice improvements in acceleration and cold starts with these plugs.
- They also have suppressor seals that work to eliminate radio frequencies.
- You won’t have to worry about combustion leakage with these plugs.
- There will be no carbon deposits because the fine-wire electrode is capable of burning them all away.
- They last very long.
- Perfect fit.
- They do not reduce acceleration. In fact, they have been known to improve performance and stability, surpassing OE parts
- Many users have seen an improvement in fuel economy as well.
- The resistance on these plugs is sometimes low
ACDelco Iridium Spark Plugs Review – The Verdict
After going through the specifications, benefits, and downsides, we are sure you are in a better place to decide if ACDelco spark plugs are good for you. According to us, they are perfect. They meet the needs of most vehicles and perform very well. They are also extremely long lasting, which means that with adequate care and maintenance, you won’t have to worry about them for years (or around 100,000 miles). So, should you buy these spark plugs? Our answer is a resounding YES.
People also ask
Let’s quickly take a look at some of the FAQs in this regard.
1.Do iridium spark plugs make a difference?
Yes, they do. They are supposed to be around 8 times stronger than platinum plugs and 25% more long lasting.
2. Is ACDelco a good spark plug?
Yes, it is. ACDelco spark plugs are suitable for most vehicles and are regarded as “high-quality replacements.”
3. Are iridium spark plugs worth the money?
Yes, they are. We say so because iridium spark plugs can last for a long time, making their heavy price tag worthwhile in the long run.
4. Do iridium spark plugs improve gas mileage?
Yes, they do. they also deliver better starts, performance, and longevity.
Are copper spark plugs better than iridium?
They may perform better than iridium in some cases but they don’t last as long. So, when it comes to longevity and reliability, iridium is better than copper.
5. Can I use platinum instead of iridium spark plugs?
Yes, you can. But you should ensure compatibility.
There’s absolutely no doubt left – ACDelco iridium spark plugs are a fine choice. We suggest you go ahead with them without a doubt in your mind. If you have any questions regarding the same, we are always here to help you out.