Spark plugs may be small but they play a major role in ensuring that your ride is smooth and safe. Any defect in the spark plug can lead to dire consequences. That is why it is important to change them when you see signs of wear & tear or damage.
Among the many spark plugs available in the market is the Pulstar Spark Plug. It is available in sets of 1, 6, and 8, making it easy to buy based on your requirement. These PlasmaCore spark plugs are said to be quite good but a few users still have doubts about them. This is why we thought we would clear them all with our review.
Pulstar Spark Plug Review
The Pulstar spark plugs bring a few good advantages to the vehicle with them.
- They improve mileage and performance
- The jeep/car runs better
- Acceleration significantly improves
- They will last at least for 50,000 miles
- They do not void the warranty of the vehicle or cause any damage to the engine
- The manufacturer offers 2 years of warranty
Pulstar spark plug problems
A few users have reported recurring problems with their spark plugs. A few major ones are:
- They are slightly longer than OEM spark plugs
- A few have reported that they did not see a lot of difference in performance
- They are slightly more expensive
- You have to replace all the plugs in the vehicle to see a significant change
- They are not pre-gapped accurately. This means that you will have to gap them yourself
Pulstar spark plug review – the verdict
Pulstar spark plugs have a good reputation in the market, overall. They are reliable and will last for a long time. Only a few cases of them burning out within 20,000 to 30,000 miles have come up.
Our advice is that you check the fitment and then make your purchase so that you don’t end up with the wrong spark plugs and worry about fitting problems. Also, if you are hoping for a significant change in mileage and performance, you should consider other spark plugs made specifically for enhanced performance. These plugs are simple replacements and nothing more.
The only issue we have is that they are expensive and may not really do justice to their price tag. If we put this factor aside, they are definitely worth trying out. If you are unhappy with them, you can take advantage of the 30-day return policy and 2-year warranty to remedy the situation.
We hope this Pulstar spark plug review helps you make the right choice. If you have any more doubts, kindly get in touch with us.