Driving is a necessity in today’s times. But, is it just functional? Absolutely not. It can take you to places, of course, but driving is also quite therapeutic. Almost everyone enjoys the journey and loves being in the driver’s seat. However, driving is no fun if your Toyota Corolla has faulty spark plugs. Just this one problem can ruin your entire experience and invite quite a lot of danger too. This is why, the moment you see signs of worn out spark plugs, you should replace them.
This article is dedicated to spark plugs for Toyota Corolla, one of the most popular Toyota models today. If you own one, you should definitely go through our recommendations.
Best Spark Plugs for Toyota Corolla
When you open a shopping website and simply type “spark plugs for Toyota Corolla” you are bound to get confused because there are so many choices out there. Which one should you go for? Are they all the same? No, they aren’t. Specific spark plugs are made for specific vehicles and come with different features that we must compare. We have made this process easy for you by shortlisting the best available spark plugs. Read on.
1. Genuine Toyota 90919-01253 Spark Plug
Whether you are looking for a single spark plug or a whole set, this is a good choice to consider. Available individually (you can buy multiple if you need more), these are genuine OEM Toyota spark plugs and they come with the following features:
- These are resistor plugs with single ground electrodes.
- They have a patented design with a U-groove. This particular design helps create a hotter spark.
- The spark plugs have platinum tips that ensure a long life. You can forget about replacement troubles for at least 60,000 miles (provided you maintain them well.)
- The platinum has nickel and 0 as well. This combination is very strong and durable. You will have no cracking worries once you use these plugs.
- You will notice an improvement in the performance as well.
2. NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs for Toyota Corolla
If you absolutely do not want to compromise on the quality of spark plugs, you should choose NGK Laser Iridium Plugs. They are compatible with various models of Toyota Corolla and come with the following features:
- They have a double metal construction that provides upgraded performance and life. This means that these spark plugs will last longer than OE spark plugs. They are also better than standard grade, G-power, and V-power plugs.
- The plugs have a focused flame kernel. It gets rid of quenching and ensures fast combustion.
- The risk of punch-through is greatly reduced thanks to the alumina silica ceramic that lends a lot of strength to the insulator.
- The iridium alloy beats out platinum, copper, and other materials as it is 6 times harder and can handle very high temperatures with ease.
- Once you install these spark plugs, you will see a noticeable improvement in ignitability and acceleration.
3. Bapmic Iridium Spark Plugs
These spark plugs come with silicon grease and have been engineered specifically for Toyota Corolla, Prius, and Lexus. Let’s find out more about them:
- These iridium spark plugs promise high performance because they have been made with only high-grade materials.
- They will at least meet OE standards and will often exceed them.
- The spark plugs can easily withstand high temperature and pressure, giving a better spark.
- They last quite long because they don’t erode or wear out soon.
- The manufacturers provide a warranty of 1 year against these spark plugs.
4. Kilmoto P7-100436-4 Iridium Spark Plugs
Here’s another excellent set of spark plugs for Lexus, Corolla, Prius, Pontiac, and other vehicles. Kindly check the model and fitment before you go ahead and purchase it. Here are some features that you might be interested in:
- These match the OE specifications perfectly. This means that insBest Spark Plugs For Toyota Corolla – Find The Perfect Spark Plug Replacementtallation is easy and you will face no hassle during the process.
- The iridium tip of the center electrode is extremely thin at 0.6mm. It ensures durability, quick spark, and less voltage use. It also improves fuel efficiency.
- These plugs can easily last at least 25% longer than platinum plugs.
- They have a high-alumina ceramic insulator, which has excellent thermal conductivity and mechanical strength.
- The core of the spark plugs is made of copper. This material is known for quick dissipation of heat, keeping the plugs from overheating and making them resistant to fouling.
5. NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plug for Toyota Corolla
NGK does it again! This set is also made of laser iridium and comes with a few outstanding features. Let’s take a look at what they are:
- The plugs have trivalent metal plating that comes with anti-seizing and anti-corrosion properties.
- Flashover will no longer be a concern because the corrugated ribs of the plugs minimize that completely.
- They have a pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator, which is strong and durable. This strength allows highly efficient heat transfer.
- The plugs have a copper core that does a very good job of eliminating heat.
- There will be no leakage problems at all.
No matter which of these spark plugs you choose, you won’t be disappointed. They are all tried, tested, and verified to be safe and effective. If you need any further help, please don’t hesitate to talk to us.