The keyword “spark plug” garners so many results on search engines that we are all bound to get confused. There are multiple manufacturers that sell spark plugs today and while that’s a good thing, it can be annoying to look at each separately and analyze it. In your search, you may come across Brisk Spark Plugs. They are considered to be a good choice and that is why we keep getting queries for reviews.
In this article, we will go into the depths and bring you all the information we possibly can. Kindly keep reading.
About Brisk USA
Brisk USA sells a variety of spark plugs that are quite popular and renowned for their features. The company has actually set a standard that is hard to match, let alone beat. That is why it is among the top 10 sellers of quality spark plugs in the USA. The company was established in 1935 and 70+ years later, it is ruling the market with its proprietary designs.
These premium spark plugs are said to be affordable and long-lasting at the same time while having attractive features such as durability and efficiency. The company also prides itself on being the only one to manufacture spark plugs with multiple discharges per ignition impulse. Apparently, no other company offers this.
Brisk Spark Plug Review
The Brisk spark plugs are available in singles and in packs and are quite fairly priced. They are made of the latest technology and feature the multi-spark ability that Brisk USA is well-known for. Let’s find out more.
Features and specifications
- It has a 14mm thread and an 18mm reach.
- The spark plug is a perfect OE replacement for ATVs, motorcycles, automobiles, and marine applications.
- It works on the standard ignition system only but can fire multiple sparks with the utmost ease.
- The spark can be fired in 360 degrees and is not confined to a particular spot.
- With this spark plug, you will be able to save fuel and enjoy better performance.
- It reduces the emission of harmful gases.
- It works well in cold and hot temperatures. You will notice an immediate difference in cold starts.
- It has 2 serial gaps with 6 electrodes contributing to the second gap. This is the configuration that promises 2 sparks instead of just one.
Who will use this the most?
This Brisk USA spark plug has been engineered mainly for ATVs and motorcycles. If you have a vehicle with naturally aspirated motors, this is the spark plug for you. Remember that this is not suitable for supercharged engines or turbo engines. For these requirements, you will have to take a look at BSXC spark plugs from Brisk USA.
Even though Brisk USA claims that its spark plugs are affordable, a few users disagree. In fact, they are priced slightly higher than their counterparts. Having said that, it is important to note that premium spark plugs will not come cheap. These plugs are totally worth their price tag because they last longer and provide clean, hassle-free starts. Their 360-degree multi-spark ability is the icing on the cake. So, this is definitely the way to go if you have a motorcycle or ATV with a standard engine.
People also ask
Now, we shall answer a few FAQs on this topic.
1. Are Brisk Spark Plugs good?
Yes, they are quite good and long-lasting.
2. How long do Brisk Spark Plugs last?
They can last for up to 50,000 miles. The average is usually around 30,000 miles.
3. Who makes Brisk plugs?
Brisk Tabor makes Brisk plugs.
4. What happens if you don’t replace spark plugs?
- Starting problems
- Rough idling
- Engine misfires
- More fuel consumption
- Difficult cold and hard starts
5. How often should you replace spark plugs?
This totally depends on the type of spark plugs you use. The range is usually between 30,000 and 90,000 miles.
There’s no doubt about it – Brisk Spark Plugs are reliable and a good choice. There’s no reason why you shouldn’t give them a shot. If you have any more queries regarding this, please feel free to let us know.