Bosch is a force to reckon with in the world of spark plugs. It is one of the leading names because it manufactures some of the most trustworthy spark plugs in the market today. In your search for good spark plugs, we are positive, you will come across many options from Bosch.
This popularity leads many users to ask one question – are they really good? This skepticism is totally understandable, which is why we have reviewed them for you. Since the iridium spark plugs are the most sought-after, we shall speak about them in detail.
Bosch Iridium Spark plugs review – features
Right off the bat, let’s reveal that these spark plugs are Amazon’s Choice. This means that they are highly reliable and come with attractive features. Let’s take a closer look:
- They have been designed to deliver high performance and last for a long time, beating most of their competitors.
- The spark plugs have an ultra-fine wire design that contributes to high performance. The fine wire reduces the requirement of voltage.
- They also have a ground electrode that’s laser-welded for added quality. It transfers heat very efficiently.
- They come pre-gapped, which means that you don’t have to worry about manually gapping them once they arrive.
- You don’t require anti-seize.
- The spark plugs have customized compatibility, which is why we encourage you to check your model number before making a purchase.
- You can use the spark plugs right out of the box, without having to make any adjustments
- They perform at least 4 times longer than others in their league
- Their average life span is 7 years
- Can be slightly on the expensive side
Bosch Iridium Spark Plugs review – the verdict
The only complaint we have been able to get is that these spark plugs are slightly on the expensive side. However, when you look at their reliability and life span, you will agree that they do complete justice to the price tag. They boost performance and offer better mileage than standard plugs. They are also pre-gapped and super-easy to install. They are also compatible with a wide range of vehicles such as Mercedes, Lexus, Jaguar, Subaru, Mitsubishi, and Toyota.
So, if you ask us now whether they are really good, you will hear a resounding YES from us.
Let’s go through a few FAQs for a better understanding of iridium spark plugs:
1) Do iridium spark plugs improve performance?
Yes, they do. They improve the ignitability and spark, which translates to better performance.
2) Do iridium spark plugs make a difference?
Yes, they improve the overall performance of the vehicle.
Say goodbye to your confusion and pick up the Bosch Iridium Spark Plugs without a doubt. They really are worth it!