Good spark plugs have the ability to change the way you drive. After years of using OE spark plugs, when you finally replace them, you will experience an instant upgrade. This is because they shoulder a lot of responsibility. They ensure that your ride is smooth and you don’t feel bumps along the way. In addition to this, they boost fuel efficiency.
Best Spark Plugs For Chevy Trailblazer
It is understandably confusing to upgrade because there are quite a few options on the market. Our first recommendation would be the set that manufacturers recommend but that’s not the only choice. There are many third-party spark plugs that you can opt for instead.
After extensive research, we have shortlisted some excellent spark plugs for Chevy Trailblazer. They are very popular at the moment with many happy customers.
1. Vplus Iridium Spark Plug – 6 Pieces
Vplus Iridium Plugs come in packs of 6 and are designed to suit the needs of professional car drivers. We have enlisted their features below:
- The top material is nickel.
- The heat range of these spark plugs is colder than OE plugs to ensure better performance even in intense conditions.
- The iridium center electrode offers consistency and durability. It also increases the lifespan of the plugs.
- These plugs have a ribbed insulator design to prevent flashovers and misfires.
- The nickel-plated shell has rolled threads that protect against corrosion and seizing.
- They have a 0.6mm fine wire firing pin that’s highly sensitive and ignites quickly.
2. NGK 5019 G-Power Spark Plugs
The name NGK stands at the forefront when it comes to spark plugs. Its products have been tried and tested many times over the years, always with good results. This particular set of spark plugs comes with the following features:
- These are platinum spark plugs that promise high performance right from the get go.
- They are long-lasting and durable, ensuring that you use them for years together without problems.
- The spark plugs come pre-gapped and ready to install.
- The top material of these plugs is metal. It is resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Each set comes with 6 spark plugs that lend smoothness and consistency to the drive.
3. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Iridium Spark Plugs – 41-103
If you are looking for a direct OE replacement, you can go with these ACDelco spark plugs. They have been made to meet all factory standards and have the following features:
- These are iridium spark plugs that provide stability to the engine and deliver a smooth performance.
- The electrode design is small and efficient. This has been done so that cold starts are efficient and acceleration is faster.
- The fine wire electrode tip is extremely thin and works efficiently to burn away carbon deposits.
- Iridium’s high melting point increases wear resistance. It also promises efficiency and performance in harsh weather conditions.
- The exterior of these plugs has a chrome finish.
4. Autolite Iridium XP Spark Plug – Pack of 4
Autolite is another great company that manufactures spark plugs for Chevy Trailblazer. This particular set is a pack of 4 and its highlights are as follows:
- These are iridium spark plugs with a 0.6mm fine wire design. This implies that they provide top-notch durability and performance.
- The ground electrode is V-trimmed and provides enhanced ignitability.
- The ground wire, on the other hand, is protected with a layer of platinum. This feature improves efficiency.
- Overall, you will enjoy premium performance, ignitability, and performance.
- The manufacturers provide a limited lifetime warranty.
5. HiVehicle Iridium Spark Plug – Pack of 8
Those who want to completely upgrade their vehicle can go with this set of 8 spark plugs made for Chevy, Saab, Pontiac, Hummer, Buick, etc. Read on for its highlights:
- The thread size on these spark plugs is M14 and the outer material is nickel.
- The core material is also nickel while the tip is made of iridium.
- It has a ceramic insulator that provides high density and resistance to thermo shock.
- The nickel-plated shell has Rohs certification.
- The ground electrode has a tapered shape with enhanced welding. This ensures quick starts.
- You can expect reduced emissions and better stability with these spark plugs.
- The manufacturers offer a 50,000 mile warranty.
People Also Ask
1.) How Much Are Spark Plugs For A Chevy Trailblazer?
The parts are cheap and will cost only around $50 to $80. The labor costs can be around $200.
2.) What Spark Plugs Does GM Use?
GM uses ACDelco Iridium Spark Plugs.
3.) Which Spark Plugs Give More Horsepower?
Iridium spark plugs give the most horsepower followed by platinum.
4.) Do Iridium Plugs Make More Power?
Yes, they do.
5.) Is It Worth Buying Iridium Spark Plugs?
Yes, iridium spark plugs are the best available options today because they provide quicker starts, fewer misfires, and more power.
Choosing the right plugs is an important part of regular maintenance. Make sure you pick one that suits your needs and delivers the expected performance. From iridium to copper, there are many picks with different features. Comparing them will let you know which one to choose. All the best!